Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Area Man Fails to Conceal Disdain for Office Chatterbox

C'mon, who does he think he's fooling with that Poker Face? Whenever I talk to him he just stares blankly at me, not blinking, trying - straining - to keep his feelings in check. I must say, very stoic. Admirable, even. He'll fail, though. They all do. He's not being true to himself. The facial tics get more pronounced with each passing week and it's just a matter of time before he blows up at me and gets fired. Just watch. - Cathy Barwell, Human Resources, Benadinze Corp., O'Fallon, IL

Jesus she's annoying. Constantly sauntering from cube to cube, making early-morning small talk with "the girls." Offering donuts and anecdotes. Giggling her annoying little giggle. Tee-hee. I feel like punching her in the stomach every time she opens her fat mouth. Or just telling her to shut the fuck up. But I can't. I want to keep my job. - Bob Blanchard, Accounting, Benadinze Corp., O'Fallon, IL.

2 comments:

  1. There's someone at work who's just like this woman. Can't stand her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summers are especially problematic around the office here. She tends to wear open toe shoes or some sort of fucking sandals and her toes are really disgusting. Big, thick nails--each painted red, white, blue, red, white, blue. Thinks it's cute--it's not.

    I really hate her.

    ReplyDelete